WIRED is a media about how technology will shape our future. To speed up the old site by quitting WordPress, I implemented the SSG architecture in Nuxt. After the renewal, the load time was reduced to 1/2, and the transition time to 1/5. I build an Atomic Design-based design system and achieve robust component management with Storybook.
VOGUE JAPAN 20th Anniversary 1999~2019
This is a site that digests the culmination of 20 years of VOGUE JAPAN and introduces the archive with various contents. The luxurious and modest brand image was expressed with WebGL distortion and glitch noise. The subtleties of beauty are controlled by the smoothness and sharpness of the interactions.
The World in 2021
Since this page contains many articles, we implemented a fluid interaction as if a large amount of information were flowing into the magazine. We also used a simple but directional parallax expression to express the feeling of the magazine shaking.
Deep Tech for The Earth
GQ MEN OF THE YEAR 2018
- Figma / Sketch / Photoshop / Illustrator / XD / atomic design / design system
- EJS / Pug / SEO / semantic markup / accessibility
- CSS4 / Sass / SCSS / Stylus / custom properties / Responsive (Mobile First | fluid layout) / CSS architecture / style guide / tailwindcss / Bootstrap / Bulma
- ES2020 / TypeScript / Babel / Vue / React / Nuxt / Next / Storybook / jest / Firebase / PWA / gsap / Three.js / WebGL / CreateJS / p5 / jQuery / npm / yarn / webpack
- Wordpress / SNS API
- Protools / Logic
- MacOS / Git / Docker / Terminal / Slack
J. R. R. Tolkien / shuntaro tanikawa / shigesato itoi / manabu mizuno / Kenya Hara / hikaru ijyuin / bakery / coffee / wine / americanfootball / hikaru utada / the band apart / Spangle call lilli line / radio
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
🐈 crazy days / crazy feeling 🐈 crazy days / crazy feeling 🐈 crazy days / crazy feeling 🐈 crazy days / crazy feeling 🐈 crazy days / crazy feeling 🐈 crazy days / crazy feeling 🐈 crazy days / crazy feeling 🐈 crazy days / crazy feeling 🐈